Saturday 28 February 2015

Inferno



About
Inferno, a book written by best-selling author Dan Brown is his latest book. 


Summary
In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.


Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.
Source: danbrown.com/inferno

Review
I have never finished the book because I didn't like it at all, there were some thrilling pieces in the book but I just couldn't keep reading this book. Absolutely not my style, in the beginning I enjoyed reading about conspiracies and secrets about the history of Italy, but after a while I was so bored with it, that I never finished this book. So no, I would not recommend this book to other people. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment